Looking for something that can increase building stability, drop energy costs, and weatherproof your residential, commercial, industrial, or manufacturing structure? Look no further than spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation. SPF is a liquid-applied plastic that expands and hardens upon spraying to fill and seal cracks and gaps and insulate against air and moisture penetration. It’s also one of the most affordable and sustainable insulation options available today—and Sadler Coating Systems is an expert on it.
If you’re located in Des Moines, Iowa, or any of the surrounding communities, call Sadler Coating Systems today at (866) 756-2901 to learn more about our spray foam insulation services – from wall, attic, and basement insulation to refrigeration and transport applications – and find out why we are the best.
Spray Foam Insulation Applications
When it comes to spray foam insulation, the list of functions goes on and on:
- Transportation – SPF is a superior choice for insulating shipping containers, whether it be by air, rail, truck, tanker, or many other forms of transport. Not only does it insulate, but it creates a weatherproof layer against any moisture or other environmental factors that might compromise stored contents.
- Refrigeration –With an R value of up to 6.7, SPF is one of the most efficient choices of insulation for cooling or freezing facilities/containers. Whether you’re trying to keep people cool or food fresh, SPF is a good option.
- Building Walls – SPF is probably the best insulator for interior and exterior walls. Not only does it effectively block out outside air and vapor, but it also improves building stability. Oh, and did we mention it can drop energy costs by a significant percentage?
- Construction – Sadler Coating Systems’ closed cell spray foam is a great insulation choice for walls, roofs, attics, basements, ceilings, and more.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
If you need more convincing about the superior qualities of spray foam insulation over other traditional insulation options such as fiberglass or cellulose, read on:
- Eco-friendly: Spray foam has extremely low levels of Volatile Organic Compounds emissions. It is also free of chlorofluorocarbons.
- Efficient: It is the most energy-efficient form of insulation there is at R6.7 per inch.
- Versatile: SPF can be applied in a variety of formulas to fit your need. It can range from soft to semi-rigid to hard.
- Lightweight: Spray foam insulation can be installed without adding significant weight to your existing structure.
- Strengthening: Spray foam increases the structural strength of whatever it is applied to.
- Cost-saving: SPF has been shown to drop energy costs by as much as 40%. This is due in large part to its ability to block out air and moisture, as well as insulate.
- Added Value: Adding spray foam insulation to your building is an investment with great return. Check your local area for tax credits and available rebates.
- Sound Barrier: SPF reduces sound transmission from the outside to the inside, and vice-versa.
Superior Skill at Sadler Coating Systems
Don’t trust your insulation project to just anyone. We are the leading spray foam insulation contractors for the state of Iowa. Every spray foam project we complete is directed by a Sadler Coating Systems tech who has been certified by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) Professional Certification Program, and every SPF system is installed by a Certified Master Installer.
With 8 SPFA Industry of Excellence Project Awards under our belt, you can trust Sadler Coating Systems to provide superior customer service and unparalleled work quality.
Call us today at (866) 756-2901 to talk to one of our friendly, qualified employees and receive a free, on-site, no-strings-attached quote.