Metal roofing is an outstanding option for both commercial and residential application, known to last at least 40 years and potentially much longer if properly maintained.
But when a metal roof develops problems, the good news is that replacement isn’t your only option; the Sadler Coating Systems team specializes in metal roof restoration to extend the life of an existing metal roof and greatly bolster its energy efficiency.
The Many Benefits of Roof Coatings
Don’t Replace Your Roof…….. RESTORE IT!
At Sadler Coating Systems, we strive to offer our clients the very best—the best workmanship, the best customer service and the best roofing solutions. This is why our top choice for metal roof restoration is the Conklin Metal Roof System – the very best in the industry.
What is Metal Roof Restoration?
A complete waterproofing system for metal roofs that inhibits rust, stops leaks and provides an energy efficient, long lasting and attractive finish coat for years of service. All seams are strengthened with fabric reinforcement embedded into acrylic elastomeric roof coating. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. The entire roof surface is then protected with a premium Conklin roof coating. This system is the most effective method for preserving and existing metal roof without the need for costly metal repair or replacement.
- Stop leaks at seams where they occur most and addresses all of a roof’s problems
- Overcome metal design flaws
- Forms a seamless, waterproof barrier over an existing roof without costly roof tear-off
- Reduce air conditioning costs. Can reduce a building’s annual energy costs by up to 30%
- Adds years to the life of an existing roof
- Significantly less expensive than roof replacement – affordable quality
- Tested, proven, and trusted roof coatings since 1977
- Can be re-coated down the road for indefinite life extension
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- Renewable, non-prorated warranty options
When the Sadler Coating Systems team installs a metal roof coating, the process involves five essential steps:
- First, we thoroughly power wash to clean your roof
- Then prime your roof with a rust inhibiting primer if needed
- Check and refasten loose fasteners and then seal with premium caulk
- Reinforce the existing seams with nylon fabric embedded with base coating
- Apply the final protective finish coat.
The result is a fully waterproofed roofing system effectively halting rust, stops leaks, and adds years of functionality to your existing roof!
Call on the Team You Trust!
For expert metal roof restoration services you can count on, give the Sadler Coating Systems team a call today at 515-448-3856. We will schedule a free, no-obligation assessment where one of our expert technicians will visit your location to: (A) determine whether your metal roof is a good candidate for a roof coating system and (B) give you an estimate on the work that needs to be done.
You can count on Sadler for the very best services and a job well done!