Sadler Coating Systems has been installing, repairing, and restoring spray foam roofing systems in Iowa for more than 30 years, almost as long as they’ve been around. Spray foam roofs are durable, long-lasting, efficient, and affordable. If you are considering installing a spray foam roof or if you need a company to assist you in caring for and maintaining your spray foam roof, look no further than Waterloo, Iowa’s local spray foam experts, Sadler Coating Systems.
Call us today at (866) 756-2901. Sadler Coating Systems would love to answer any questions you may have about spray foam roofs over the phone or schedule a free consultation and estimate.
Why Choose Spray Foam Roofing From Sadler
SPF roofing has many advantages over traditional roofing methods including:
1) Efficiency – Spray foam roofing is one of the most efficient systems available. In terms of insulation, it beats out traditional roofing methods, hands down. Naturally seamless, SPF roofing locks in conditioned or heated air and keeps heat and cold out. It also helps reduce condensation and eliminates thermal drift.
2) Longevity – SPF has been around since the late 60s, and in that time, studies have shown that, generally, it resists weathering and aging very well, even in roofs that are 40+ years old.
3) Return on Investment – SPF roofs pay for themselves in energy savings in about 4.5 years, on average.
4) Lightweight – SPF roofs are one of the lightest systems available, with 1” of spray foam and coating weighing in at an average 65 pounds per 100 square feet, compared to a traditional built-up roof’s 600 pounds per 100 square feet. Add winter snow load, and an SPF roof means a lot less strain to your building’s structure.
5) Spray foam resists compression up to 50 lbs per square inch. While dropping heavy objects or falling branches may cause damage to an SPF roof (and most other roofs), regular foot traffic will not. To top it off, SPF roofs have some of the highest resistance to wind uplift due to their fully adhered nature.
6) Eco-friendly – Sadler Coating Systems values spray foam roof systems for their extreme sustainability. Our foam roofs provide superior insulating benefits and do not emit any ozone-depleting chemicals. SPF roofs are eligible for LEED certification.
Each 1” of Sprayed Polyurethane Foam provides an R-Value =7. Typically, on most roof applications, a 2” average SPF thickness is achieved providing an R-Value =14.
7) Versatility – Spray polyurethane foam can be applied to almost any surface, including vertical surfaces and areas with irregular shapes. Applications include low-slope roofs, steep roofs, interior walls, ductwork, tanks, and more.
8) Ease of Maintenance – Spray foam roofs require minimal maintenance beyond bi-annual inspection by a professional and occasional cleaning/small repair.
Sadler Coating Systems is an expert in the application and maintenance of spray foam roofing systems in Iowa. Whether you are considering a new roofing system, need a reliable company to install a roof for your new building, or are looking for a top-notch contractor who can manage your foam roof, Sadler Coating is your best option.
As a proud member of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance and recipient of eight SPFA Industry of Excellence Project Awards, Sadler Coating Systems guarantees a high quality solution for all your spray foam needs.
Call Waterloo, Iowa’s largest fluid-applied spray foam roofing company today and let us help you! (866) 756-2901