If you have been trying to find the perfect solution to your roofing problems but can’t seem to find an option that resolves the trouble spots while strengthening your structure, a spray foam roof might be for you. Spray polyurethane foam (also commonly called SPF) is a roofing solution that is able to be applied to almost every roofing substrate. And, instead of having to pay expensive tear off fees, it is applied directly over your current system, which can save you time and money!
If you’re wondering if spray foam roofing is right for your Urbandale, IA property, give the experts at Sadler a call. You can reach us at 866-756-2901.
Many Benefits of SPF
This roofing system is not just a great way to add life to your existing roof without have to tear it off. It is also full of other benefits like:
- Seamless, fully adhered, watertight membrane
- Addresses roofing problems like poor drainage and substrate issues
- The closed-cell insulation properties don’t allow water infiltration
- 5 per inch insulation value – the highest that you can get!
- Also eliminates air infiltration, which is the main reason for energy loss in buildings
- Improves energy efficiency
- Mitigates sound transmission
- Adds strength to your roof structure without adding a significant amount of weight
- Holds up against Mother Nature – even against hurricane-force winds
- Repairs and recoats are easy and with minimal disruption
What a list! When you traditionally replace your commercial roofing system you’re in for a hefty bill and a disruptive process. Instead, turn to an SPF roofing system. They can fend off roof replacement for years to come while addressing every issue that is plaguing your commercial system. All around, it is a fantastic option for business owners and property managers.
Call Today to Find Out More!
If all these benefits seem intriguing to you, please call our office at 866-756-2901. We’d love to help you determine if spray foam roofing is an option for your Urbandale, IA property. We are here to answer any questions you may have, so don’t hesitate to call us and ask questions, even if you aren’t quite ready to request an estimate we are still here for you!