If you’re an Iowa-based commercial business owner or property manager in the market for a quality industrial roofing option, look no further than a spray foam roofing system, installed by Sadler Coating Systems. We provide an exceptional, full-service lineup of commercial roofing services including spray foam roofing installation.
Our spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roof systems are an excellent way to rejuvenate your old roof, adding a cost-effective waterproof layer over your existing roof, not to mention many other benefits. No other company in Iowa is more qualified to apply your SPF roof than Sadler Coating Systems. As a member of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance, we have been honored with 8 SPFA Industry of Excellence Project Awards, recognizing our outstanding spray foam work. Call us today for a free, no-obligation inspection and quote!
SPF Roof System Installation
Spray foam roofing is applied via a gun that simultaneously mixes two liquids and sprays the mixture, resulting in a lightweight, rigid, insulating polyurethane foam coating.
Prior to installing your new roofing material, we evaluate your current roofing asset and prepare it for SPF. Any issues or repairs that need to be addressed are taken care of before applying SPF. Following the installation of your new SPF roof, we seal it all with a reflective finishing coat.
When you work with Sadler Coating Systems, you work with the best. Every SPF project we complete is supervised by an SPFA-certified project manager who has met the requirements to be a Certified Master Installer. We keep our clients informed and involved every step of the way, and the result is a beautiful, high-performing new roof, with none of the associated costs or mess of a roof tear-off.
Benefits of SPF Roof Systems
There are many benefits to choosing an SPF roof for your commercial or industrial building:
- Can be applied over almost any type of roofing system, as long as it’s in good condition
- Relatively lightweight, meaning it doesn’t add significant strain to the underlying roof structure
- Strong and durable – can handle high winds, foot traffic, and other weight, such as rooftop HVAC units
- SPF is topped with a reflective finish coat, which can lower building energy costs
- Provides high insulation value – up to R6.5/inch
- As a fully-adhered, seamless roofing option, SPF creates a waterproof barrier against all weather
- Closed-cell insulation doubles as a sound barrier, creating a quieter environment for building occupants and muffling the sound of machinery from within the building
- Compared to some other roofing types, SPF is relatively easy to repair/recoat
- Eco-friendly – low VOC emissions and no CFCs
We offer a variety of warranties on materials and labor, depending on your needs. If you are considering an SPF roof, trust the company with more than 3 decades of service records and numerous awards in the SPF roofing industry. Call Sadler Coating Systems at 866-756-2901 today.