Sadler Coating Systems specializes in the application of spray polyurethane foam (SPF) as a seamless, insulating barrier for rooftops and other applications (tanks, walls, and more). Wherever it’s applied, spray foam is an outstanding product that outperforms many other materials in terms of durability, efficiency, and longevity.
If you are located in Des Moines, Iowa, or any of the surrounding communities, give Sadler Coating Systems a call today at (866) 756-2901.
Spray Foam Roof Coatings With Sadler
Sadler Coating Systems uses Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam solution to waterproof and insulate a variety of roofing systems:
- Modified bitumen
- And more!
Coating a roof with Sadler’s closed-cell SPF involves using a special spray gun, which combines two liquid chemicals, causing them to react and create a foam that expands by 30-60 times the liquid volume.
Spray foam is easily applied by a professional. Here is a simple overview of the process:
1) Prepare roof by making small repairs and cleaning rooftop.
2) Apply spray foam carefully and consistently, to desired thickness.
3) Protect spray foam with top coat.
Once your new spray foam roof is in place, you can take advantage of the following, virtually unlimited benefits:
- Highest R-value of any insulation material available at 6.5 per inch
- Significantly lowers energy costs (by 30-50%) and improves efficiency
- Reflects 85% of the sun’s heat
- Long lasting
- Can be extended with cleaning and re-application of a protective top coat
- Stops leaks
- Resistant to fire, dirt, and discoloration
- Possible tax rebates, tax credits, and deductions
- Optional warranties
- Extend the life of your roof, putting off a roof replacement for many years to come
- Reduces sound transmission
- Reinforces building structure
- Easy to repair and maintain (only needs an annual cleaning)
Other Spray Foam Building Applications
Because it can be applied as a rapidly-solidifying foam, SPF is a great insulator for a variety of irregular spaces:
- Tight, hard to reach crawlspaces
- In between wall studs
- Refrigerated spaces
- Storage tanks
- Vertical surfaces
- And more!
If one of Sadler’s certified technicians can reach it with a spray gun, we can apply our premium spray foam to it, lowering energy bills and adding value to your building, overall.
Call Sadler Today!
If you are looking for a cost-effective, efficient way to rejuvenate your existing commercial roof or insulate a space, look no further than premium spray foam applications from Sadler Coating Systems, Iowa’s #1 provider of high quality spray polyurethane foam.
Sadler Coating Systems is a proud member of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance, SPFA, and recipient of eight SPFA Industry of Excellence Project Awards in recognition for our outstanding spray foam work for roofing, interior, and tank installations. All our spray foam insulation projects are applied by a SPFA PCP Certified Master Installer.
Call us today at (866) 756-2901. One of our Conklin-endorsed roofing contractors will find a time to visit you on-site and perform a thorough, complimentary inspection, which will allow us to advise you of your best course of action.