A Sadler Coating Systems commercial roof inspection is like no other. No other roofing company’s inspection process is quite as in-depth, detailed, exhaustive, thorough, or helpful as ours.
The National Roofing Contractors Association recommends having your commercial roof professionally inspected twice a year: after the coldest weather (spring) and following the hottest weather (fall). It’s also a good idea to have your roof looked at after every major weather event (severe storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.).
Call us today at (866) 756-2901 to schedule yours or read on to learn more about what sets Sadler’s roof inspection program above the rest:
1) We Do Our Homework.
Before we ever set foot on your commercial roofing asset, we take a few, key measures to ensure we are providing the best possible care for your roof. This involves:
- Finding out if your roof is under warranty and what the terms of that guarantee are. Some warranties can be voided if the wrong type of roofing product is used, for instance.
- Gathering all the information possible beforehand, by researching building records and speaking to building occupants, if possible. This helps us look at building specifications and uncover any known issues.
2) We Look At More Than Just The Roof.
At Sadler Coating Systems, we understand that other parts of your building can directly impact the efficiency and performance of your roof, so we carefully inspect those spaces so we can give you a full report. During your roof inspection we may inspect the following:
- Roof interior – For signs of rust, water stains, corrosion, structural defects, dry rot, etc.
- Building envelope – Look at the foundation, roof, walls, doors, windows, ceiling, and their related barriers and insulation for defects or other issues.
3) We Inspect Your Roof From Every Angle.
Finally, we will ascend to the rooftop to begin a close inspection from edge to edge. This part of the process includes:
- Looking over the roofing system or membrane for general condition – noting the presence of dirt, debris, vegetation, standing water, penetrations, and normal wear and tear.
- Inspecting the roof perimeter for leaks.
- Evaluating the condition of flashings, copings, and joints.
- Assessing the roof drainage system, including gutters and downspouts.
- Inspecting rooftop equipment, such as HVAC units, for stability.
- And much more!
4) We Provide Options.
When your roof inspection is over, your roofer will present you with a thorough report of all findings. Anything that needs attention will be listed with a range of solutions, designed to fit your needs and a range of budgets. At Sadler, we believe every customer deserves quality, conscientious care, and we offer high-value solutions at cost-competitive price points.
Call Sadler Today!
No matter what type of roofing system you have, no matter how big or small, Sadler Coating Systems takes great care to carefully and systematically inspect and assess your roof during our roof inspection process. Call us today at (866) 756-2901 to see how a bi-annual roof inspection with us can save you time and money in the long run!